Standard Features Included with your FSBO Website Design:
FSBO Website Management
– You can optionally charge owners or agents to add properties.
– Your service areas can include only local cities or serve areas nationwide.
– Listing Control Panel allows owners to manage their own property.
– Ability to administer & modify all customer listings from your admin.
– Optionally review listings before they are automatically displayed on your site.
– View and manage accounts and orders from your admin anytime, anywhere.
– Owners are automatically e-mailed listing expiration warnings and notifications.
– Sellers complete a Removal/Cancellation Survey when they remove their listing.
– Manage your listing packages and set a time period for the listing(s), as little as 3 days or Listed Until its Sold.
– Ability to enable or disable features based on package, such as FlyerCreator, Craigslist tool and more.
Lead Generation and Management
– Leads can be e-mailed directly to the Owners or you can intercept.
– Sellers/Owners can optionally choose to display or hide their contact phone number or email or both.
– Allow sellers/owners to add and manage their own listings and photos.
– Allow visitors to search properties on your site. Optionally activate form to capture the visitors information.
– For Sale By Owner websites integrate into PayPal or your merchant account using Authorize.NET as the gateway.
– Our flexible system can list rentals by owner or vacation property.
– Supports single listing accounts, such as FSBOs or sellers.
– Supports multi-listing accounts for agents, investors or builders.
– Sellers/owners can add Open House dates, which display on your website with maps and directions.
– Sellers/owners can print property flyers with our Flyer Creator. They can choose from 3 different layouts.
– Sell upgrade items, such as yard signs, lock boxes and other upgrades.
– Share documents, such as listing agreements, PDF’s, e.t.c. with customers.
– You can allow sellers/owners to add virtual tours to their listings.
– Sellers/owners can easily update their listing status, such as Pending or Sold.
Marketing & Promotion
– Showcase properties on your website’s home page and earn extra revenue.
– Create promotion codes to offer instant discounts. Also track your advertising with promo codes.
– Offer special trial period pricing or free trials for listings.
– Offer discounted listing packages to multi-listing accounts.
– Sellers/owners can create subdomains pointing straight to their listing(s).
Hear it from other Flat Fee Brokers
We’ve helped hundreds of Flat Fee brokers get thousands of paid listings.
“I signed-up for a Flat Fee MLS website thinking it was going to take me 6 months to make my money back but I was profitable in my first month!
Last month I got 29 listings. I get tons of referral business now too!”
“I have a team of agents who work the leads our website brings in.
Our Wisconsin flat fee mls website gets about 12 listings a month but some of those listings are 3.5%. I’m a very happy customer.”
“I couldn’t do this without Joe V.
I started this Flat Fee MLS business from nothing and now I run one of the most successful flat fee sites in the country.
So glad I chose this FSBO system.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can sellers/owners Post and Manage their own properties?
Yes, this is a TRUE fsbo website system that can virtually run itself. Owners get a Listing Control Panel where they can make changes to their listing(s), print property flyers, download MLS Listing Agreements and more.
Can I launch a FSBO website if I am not a licensed Broker?
Yes, some of our most successful customers are not licensed agents or brokers.
You can launch a FSBO website for many reasons: As an advertising company with a goal to create a local marketplace for FSBO properties or as an agent to create a local real estate network or to get both seller and buyer leads. Or simply as a broker listing ‘entry only’ properties in the MLS for a Flat Fee.
Will people find my website? Do you help with SEO?
Yes it’s included. Search Engine Optimization assistance is included with your FSBO website so that it ranks in your local market. After years of experience we have mastered exactly how to get your fsbo website to rank in Google. And we pass along the secrets to our customers. (SEO is promised to work in a local market, national customers will have to pay additional fees for seo services nationwide)
How can I be certain this will work, I've wasted money on poor websites in the past?
Please call any of our customers and ask them.
We are the only Web Design company in the world that specializes in your industry and we know exactly how to get free traffic via SEO to Flat Fee MLS websites
Am I along or do you offer customer service and support?
Unlimited customer service & support is included for all of our valued customers. You will never feel alone, we will never leave you stranded. We encourage that you call any time with any questions. If you’re too busy or too shy to talk on the phone you can also submit a support request or shoot over an email.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.